Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hello World!

It is tradition when you learn a new programming language that your first program spell out "Hello World!" to the screen. I thought that would be an appropriate title for my first blog post. I don't know how much I'll write or how often. We'll have to see. Here are a couple of rules for the blog:

1. I do not give out my real name or anything identifiable about me. This is to protect my own privacy.

2. I have disabled comments to avoid dealing with trolls. If you would like to leave a POLITE email you may. If the email is threatening or offensive I will post it in full including your email address on this blog. Don't test this rule. If you disagree with me or have constructive criticism or want to point out a factual error you may. Just be nice.

That is all for now, if I think of anything else I may add that.

What you can expect from this blog:

I am a neo-Libertarian so you can expect political beliefs around that. I will also talk about other things from time to time. We'll have to see. This is my blog and I can write whatever I wish. I do however plan not to commite libel, harassment, or threats against anyone.

Here is a list of planned posts:

1. I just started a new job and I may talk about it, my new apartment, and things going on in my life.
2. I plan to do a study on how the media covers America's human rights abuses as compared to other governments (especially totalitarian ones).
3. Will talk about the rise in brown shirt tactics of radicals on the left and right who want to censor and intimidate everyone who disagrees with them.